Address: Helgövägen 4, 352 50 VÄXJÖ
The church is a small and beutiful church located on the banks of Lake Helgasjön. The church was erected during the later part of the 1400s. Parts of the walls are from the Middle Ages and the sacristy is original.
The church burnt down 1906, but was rebuilt in 1908. The room in the church has a combination of jugend style and national romanticism and old parts, which were saved from the fire. The baptismal font is made of sandstone and is from the 13th century, which makes it the eldest thing in the church. The light carrier is the youngest. It was designed by Erika Salomonsson from Öjaby, and is made out of leaves of different colors, symbolizing the different skin colors that meet in the church.